This course is designed to build on shooters established, basic to intermediate level recreational shooting ability and instill a combat focus into their training and use of a sidearm for defensive or duty purposes.
Combat Shooting Dynamics – Pistol
“Experienced Shooters Looking to Develop a Combat Mindset and the Mechanics to Really Run their Handgun.”
1 HR. LUNCH BREAK. (Outside Food/Drink Permitted)
GAP Qualifying: YES
Round Count: 350 (Factory loaded, no +P or +P+)
Skill Focus: Individual Mindset and Mechanics
Delivery: Campus or MTT
Target Audience: Shooters wanting to build a strong base of knowledge in combat pistol considerations
Pre-requisites: Courses – NONE | Skills – See “TOPICS” Tab
Restrictions: No criminal history preventing the possession of a firearm
Age Limit: 18+
Course Length: 1 day
Activity Level: Low – Mod
Timeline: 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Class Size: 1-30
$300.00 $95.00 LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER!
- Intro to C.S.C.
- Combat Mindset
- Combat Shooting Fundamentals
- Firing Effect Controlled Pairs
- Proper Draw
- Emergency/Tactical Reloads
- Immediate Action
- Remedial Action
- Threat ID – Shoot/No-Shoot
- Tactical Sequence
- Tactical Priority
- And More!
Shooters should come to this course already exposed to/experienced with:
1) Gun Safety
2) Shooting Fundamentals
3) Loading/Un-Loading Semi-Automatic Handguns
- Semi-Automatic handgun in good working order
• 350 rounds factory loaded ammunition (No +P or +P+)
• 3-5 standard capacity magazines
• Strong side, Outside the Waist Band (OWB) holster that allows one handed re-holster
• Handgun cleaning kit
• Belt mounted magazine pouch (single, double, or triple)
• Stiff belt
• Ear protection (Electronic recommended)
• Eye protection (Tented recommended)
• Comfortable outdoor clothing, weather appropriate
• Closed toe shoes
• Water bottle or Camelbak type hydration system
• Magazine dump pouch (Optional)
• Baseball style hat (Optional)
• Sunscreen (Optional)
• Bug spray (Optional)
*Equipment Rental Packages include ear/eye protection, holster, magazine pouch, and a firearm (9mm: Beretta 92 series or Glock 17/19). They are available on a first come – first serve basis for $20.00. Please select this option at registration.
**Ammunition can be provided at market rates, but must be selected and paid for at registration.
Package this course with Comprehensive Situational Control (CSC) or Comprehensive Situational Control– (CSC–) for incredible savings and convenience! C.S.C. is the premier mindset course for recognizing and avoiding critical situations or recovering from them if necessary. It is also a prerequisite to many of Blue Spear’s higher level courses including Combat Shooing Dynamics – Pistol: Advanced Concealed Carry, Practical Combatives, and all Scenario Based Training modules. Get this valuable and lifesaving training added today at deeply discounted rates!
> Add CSC- for 2 additional hours of training and only $50.00
> Add CSC for 1 addition day of training and only $100.00! (BEST OFFER)